The StockWizards.net top 10 stocks for the week include QASP, ARSC, CDIV, ATNP, SBRH, TDGI, KATX, SSWC, BUGS, and MOPN.
Boca Raton, FL- TheStockWizards.net reviews stocks that have impact news and favorable technical charting indicators on the OTCBB and Pink sheet exchanges. TSW is quickly becoming the fastest growing network destination for Small-Cap, Micro-Cap & Penny Stocks. With over 30 years combined experience; our team of research analyst pride themselves on bringing our members the hottest stock alerts.
At The Stock Wizards, we analyze daily market activity and provide our members with our technical outlook, winning stock picks, a weekly top ten list, and daily trading tips from the Traders Corner section of our website. We follow certain patterns and bring you break out alerts, volume spikes, breaking news, upward trends, mergers and more. We do all the research for you and send it straight to your inbox.
1. QASP: ($ .0068) A very low risk trade at these levels in our opinion. QASP is working off of a technical double bottom on the daily chart. Needs to stay above (.0055) on a weekly basis.
2. ARSC: ($ .0003) In a bear market, these are the kind of stocks traders and investors are looking for. ARSC is right at its 200-day moving average. This will get the attention of technical traders. Looks like a low risk trade at this level.
3. CDIV: ($ .33) If the stock can stay above $.30 cents for the week, we may see a technical double bottom on the daily chart. Low risk trade at these levels.
4. ATNP: ($ .0011) The stock broke above its 200-day moving average, which gives traders and investors an area of support. As long as it stays above the 200-day moving average, there is no reason not to be bullish. Looks like the company has a forward looking event coming as they recently announced they will offer a dividend to its shareholders.
5. SBRH: ($ .0045) The stock looks very oversold that these levels. Smart traders and investors will be watching for a bounce.
6. TDGI: ($ .0395) Bounced very nicely off of the 200-day moving average. This presents itself as a very low risk trade. As long as TDGI stays above the 200-day moving average, there is no reason not to stay long here.
7. KATX: ($ .16) This will be an interesting week for the KATX. The stock is trading right in the middle of the range and closed right at its 50-day moving average. More importantly, TSW feels that KATX might challenge the downward trend-line at $.19 cents this week. A weekly close above this trend-line could send the stock back up to challenge the old highs of .25 cents. There may be a forward-looking event in the next couple of weeks. That should keep traders and investors interested.
8. SSWC: ($.001) Another stock that looks very oversold. Smart money will be looking for a bounce play this week. If the stock comes down to the 200-day moving average, this could be a strong buy signal.
9. BUGS: ($.0124) The stock has been consolidating very smartly above the psychological .01 cent area. One more week above this critical level could set BUGS up for a major rally in the near future.
10. MOPN : ($.25) The stock is building a symmetrical triangle trading pattern. The question becomes which way is it going to break out? MOPN has held up very nicely above the gap that it created three weeks ago. TSW is waiting for some kind of major news for the next move.
Discloser, Disclaimers: http://thestockwizards.net/about/disclaimer/
Forward-Looking Statement: This press release includes “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the federal securities laws, commonly identified by such terms as “believes,” “looking ahead,” “anticipates,” “estimates” and other terms with similar meaning. Although the Company believes that the assumptions upon which its forward-looking statements are based are reasonable, it can give no assurance that these assumptions will prove to be correct. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the Company’s projections and expectations are disclosed in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. All forward-looking statements in this press release are expressly qualified by such cautionary statements and by reference to the underlying assumptions. TheStockWizards.net is not a registered investment advisers or broker/dealer. TheStockWizards.net makes no recommendation that the purchase of securities of companies profiled in this website is suitable or advisable for any person or that an investment in such securities will be profitable. In general, given the nature of the companies profiled and the lack of an active trading market their securities, investing in such securities is highly speculative and carries a high degree of risk.
TSW has not been compensated for any of the above Top 10 profiles mentioned in this article.